by SBA Seattle District Office
The business structure you choose will have legal and tax implications. Learn about the pros and cons of the various forms of business structures: sole proprietorship, corporation, and LLC. This class does not constitute legal advice, but will provide you with a basic understanding of which business entity is right for you.
Free workshop Thursdays are offered on the 2nd & 4th Thursday of each month. Classes held on the 2nd Thursday of the month are online webinars only. Classes on the 4th Thursday of the month are held in our Seattle office.
Registered attendees will receive an email the day of the event that will contain login information as well as assistance with troubleshooting and links to the presentation slides.
The following is a list of other Free Workshop Thursday events this month:
Live webinar | July 13 | 9 -10:30 a.m. | Make the World’s Biggest Buyer Your Customer through Government Contracts
Live webinar | July 13 | 10:15 – 11:15 a.m. | How to Get Money for Your Small Business
Live webinar | July 13 | 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. | Choosing the Right Business Structure
Live webinar | July 13 | 1:15 – 2:45 p.m. | Register, License, Go!
Seattle | July 27 | 9 - 10:30 a.m. | Online Reviews and Your Small Business
Seattle | July 27 | 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. | DIY Website – Part 1: Components & Builder Tools
Seattle | July 27 | 1 – 2:30 p.m. | DIY Website – Part 2: How to Build It Out
We urge you to prepare in advance for the conference (for all devices):https://connect16.uc.att.com/sba/Prepare/
To view supported Operating Systems and devices:http://www.corp.att.com/attconnectsupport/supporteddevices
Virtual login Instructions:
Internet Login: Click the link to enter the conference: Link
1. Fill-In the Blanks with Your Name & Email: select the recommended Windows-based application. Selecting the web-based application will affect your abilitiy to properly view the slides
2. Choose "Call Me" for the Audio Connection Enter your phone number. An automated attendant will call you back immediately
3. When prompted press 1 on your phone and you will be joined to the conference.
4. If your phone number has an extension you cannot use the “Call Me” option. Instead Choose:
“Dial In/Already Connected by Phone”audio option and follow the instructions for the call in number and access code.
- Or -
You may use the following method to access the event:
1. Log on to: https://connectmeeting.att.com
2. Enter Meeting number: 8888582144
3. Enter Access code: 9628052
4. Enter your Email address and name
5. Choose Participant
6. Select the recommended Windows-based application. Selecting the web-based application will affect your ability to properly view the slides. Continue to follow any additional prompts
7. Using your phone call: 1-888-858-2144
8. When prompted enter the access code: 9628052
9. Join as a participant
If you experience problems logging into the webinar we strongly encourage you to:
1. Contact AT&T support to speak with an agent who can help you get connected. The customer support phone number is 1-888-796-6118
2. You can always dial into the webinar by phone (only) at: 1-888-858-2144 and enter access code 9628052 to listen and follow along using the slides that are available for download at: https://www.sba.gov/offices/district/wa/seattle/resources/workshop-handouts